badge

q u o t e

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

undependable on-line shops ... reproduced

checknshop.com-a fraud online store
I came across an online store called checknshop.com selling a variety of things. I ordered a saree which specified Bhagalpuri Silk as fabric. It turned out to be a cheap junk piece of synthetic material with pathetic printing. The site specifies return policy. Contacted them umpteen times through mails and whatsapp but no response. Instead of responding, they have blocked me on whatsapp and facebook and hang up phone as soon as I introduce myself.
I would like to caution everyone against shopping on this website. Unfortunately In India, pursuing such case with consumer forums is not worth time and effort. That is why such frauds have free run.

No comments:

Post a Comment