badge

q u o t e

Monday, June 23, 2014

Turning Connections to Impact

Turning Connections to Impact

Photo: Young girls gather together for a sexual health class with SNEHA, an NGO supported by UNDP, inside the Dharavi slum in Mumbai. A year ago, someone asked me, “So what does a connector do?”. This question was asked in jest, a dig at my title at Plus Social Good that suggested that I was ‘connected’ to a lot of people around the world. At the time, I couldn’t answer her. The truth was, it was new to me. I didn’t know what being a connector could translate to other than “connections”. It was at the recent India + Social Good event that I had a chance to witness the true power that a connector has in translating ideas to impact. While the event power-packed with great...Read More
+SocialGood

No comments:

Post a Comment